need this answered in c++ Transcribed Image Text: Write a conditional structure that will do the following:
1. Test whether the variable age is greater than or equal to 17.
2. If age is greater than or equal to 17, display the message “You’re old enough to drive”
3. Test whether age is is less than 17 and greater than zero.
4. If age is less than 17, display the message “You’re not old enough to drive”
5. Display a message if both tests result in false (age is a negative number ): “Invalid entry”